I made this frozen chocolate shake/smoothie thing today and it was soooo good. If I do say so myself.
Here’s the recipe!
– 1 frozen banana, peeled
– 2 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup rolled oats
– 3/4 cup almond milk (or whatever kind of milk you like)
– 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 6 crushed ice cubes
– optional: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Add everything into a blender, starting with the milk, and blend it up until it’s smooth. You can add more milk to thin it out or more oats to thicken it if you need to. Peanut butter is a delicious addition, or you could throw in some strawberries, raspberries, nutella…. whatever chocolate combo is your thing! Makes 2 cups.