So now, somehow, there are less then 3 weeks until Christmas and I still have yet to watch a single Christmas movie this year. AH! There is something so terribly wrong about that. So in the spirit of getting started on that sacred tradition I made a list of all my favourite Christmas movies and thought I’d share it!
Maybe next I should make a game plan on how I’m going to watch all 21 movies in less then 21 days….
– Miracle on 34th Street
– The Muppet Christmas Carol
– Dr Suess’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
– A Charlie Brown Christmas
– Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
– Home Alone
– The Santa Clause
– Christmas with the Kranks
– I’ll Be Home for Christmas
– White Christmas
– Love Actually
– The Holiday
What are some of your favorite movies to watch every December?