Ok, I have to admit I’m pretty excited about this one. Mostly because I loved how simple and fast these are to make AND they look awesome when you have a bunch of them all together. Also because all you need to make them is some paper, scissors, and tape.. which basically makes them free because chances are you have all those things laying around somewhere in your house right now. Yay!
As I mentioned in my last post, where I used these as part of a backdrop, I found a bunch of different tutorials on Pinterest on how to make paper flower, and after looking at a bunch I took the parts I liked from different ones and came up with my own strategy. There were also some other ideas that I thought looked pretty cool, so if you want to make different kinds of flowers I’d suggest checking out these links:
– Two-step paper roses (super easy looking)
– Cupcake wrapper flowers (these look like they’re made pretty close to how I make the big ones. But you could get some cute cupcake wrappers and use them!)
– Coffee filter flowers (these have a lot more steps to them, but look really pretty)
– Pretty peonies made from cupcake wrappers (okay, so these have even more steps to them. But again, they look cool)
– Magazine flowers
– Giant flowers (and I mean giant! She doesn’t have a template or tutorial on how to make it, but it’s worth checking out just to see it)
And now for how I made mine! Check it out:
I’d love to go crazy and make a whole wall out of these one day, but who knows maybe one day I’ll have a reason to! Enjoy making your own paper garden!